What We Stand For
- Biblical Perspective – Our goal is that students will know, love, and obey God, apply Biblical principles of truth to all life, and learn to serve others for the glory of God.
- Academic Success – Through cooperating together with God and one another we believe that God will lead us to instill in our students the knowledge and wisdom they need to serve God and others effectively.
- Individual and Relational Integrity – We pray that each student will know who they are in Christ, what destiny God has for them, and how they can thrive relationally with parents, family, friends, and community.
We Are Providing an Environment for Our Children to Grow & Excel
- Be respectful, pay attention, and respect the authority of the teachers.
- Restore the relationship in the event of an offense to an adult or another child.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn by participating in class.
- Come prepared by having homework assignments completed and bringing all necessary materials.
- Show respect for all the students in the co-op.
- Behave appropriately in the church before, during and after the co-op.
a. Walk (don’t run) through the hallways.
b. Stay with your class during the co-op.
c. Wait for parent to pick-up after class.